COURSE: ADVANCED PETROLUEM RETAIL OUTLET HSE TRAINING COURSE – Retail Outlet HSE Training Course
This course Advanced Petrol Station Outlet Training has an objective to equip participants with the required basic managerial skills that will help them understand the development and implementation process of a health and safety in the petrol station.
Upon completion of this training, the participant should be able to understand:
first aid in the event of an emergency
Coordinate evacuation and use the available equipment to fight fires.
The importance of an effective safety program and how to communicate safety in the workplace
The importance of continuous risk assessment and proper storage of flammable materials
Promoting good housekeeping and staff management
Those who will benefit from the training:
This training on Advanced Petrol Station Retail Outlet HSE Training is of great importance to petrol station managers, supervisors, Safety managers, Safety supervisors, Security officers, Petroleum tank drivers, Safety officers, pump attendants and new hires. They will find it rewarding and resourceful with regards to safe petrol station operation and management.
1. Competent Person Responsibilities and legal requirements
2. HSE Hazard Assessment
3. Staff Management and customer service
4. Storage of hazardous material
5. Stock Accounting and book-keeping
7. Confined Space Entry
8. Advanced First Aid – Legal and other requirements, Basic Life Support (DRSABCD), CPR and AED, including BVM
9. Fires – causes, escalation factors, prevention, Installation of Smoke Detectors, Fire Wardens Training and Appointment
10. PPE – types, uses, legal requirements, selection criteria
11. Contingency planning and Emergency response (clearing the area, dealing hydrocarbon fire) and coordination (including 3rd party retailers’ coordination)
Advanced Petrol Station Outlet Training has duration of 2 days with a ratio of 50% theory to 50% practical. These include classroom presentations, exercises, discussions and videos. Pre-requisite: The pre-requisite for Advanced Petrol Station Outlet Training is that participants must be able to read and write Basic English and must have completed Basic and elementary retail outlet HSE training however it is recommended that.
Class room session,
Course manual and writing materials for all participants;
Digital screen to display lecture slides and videos.
First Aid and fire fighting practical’s
At the end of the course, participants shall be issued a certificate and PASS.
Participant per Class
Every two years
All delegates will be asked to complete a medical questionnaire prior to course commencement.
Course scheduled on request – please contact our Training Manager on 08038873527 or visit www.workplacesafetynig.com/calendar to view our training calendar